We live in a time like no other. Fast-changing demographics and heightened awareness of the diversity that surrounds us creates challenges and opportunities for today’s workplace. As leaders of organizations in today’s world, creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is critical. This workshop will introduce leaders to the concepts of diversity and inclusion, and provide concrete tools to move this important work forward in your organization.
This virtual workshop will:
- Explore why diversity and inclusion work needs to be undertaken
- Build awareness of common definitions
- Provide context about the important elements leaders need to be thinking about and planning for
- Introduce Inclusive Leadership practices
- Explore mechanisms to move inclusion forward such as: Employee Resource Groups; diversity audits; nudges; organizational commitments
- Provide suggested approaches to undertaking inclusion plans
Over the course of two sessions, this engaging workshop will give leaders a place to begin, an opportunity to understand within your context, and ways to bring this work to life in your organization.
The course fee varies between $249 and $349 depending on the ticket type.
Next workshop starts April 25, 2023
- Lectures 2
- CPD Hours 6
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes