A thriving culture of diversity and inclusion in the workplace isn’t just a strategic advantage – it’s a moral imperative. In today’s workplace, every individual’s unique perspective and contribution are valued.
This workshop will cover the concepts of diversity & inclusion, understanding the impact of unconscious bias, and learning how to create an environment where every voice is heard. Join us to move this important work forward in your organization.
In this virtual workshop you will:
- Understand the different elements of diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging and how these are relevant in the context of the workplace;
- Identify techniques to approach DEI conversations in the workplace;
- Learn how to assess the maturity of your organization with regards to DEI, so that you can set the stage for lasting change;
- Utilize the Centre for Global Inclusion’s Framework as a method to analyze our organization’s DEI practices; and
- Understand how to align business objectives and organizational priorities to create meaningful change.
The course fee varies between $249 and $349 depending on the ticket type.
Next workshop starts March 12, 2024
- Lectures 2
- CPD Hours 6
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes