When faced with life events or personal needs, employees and managers should be able to navigate leave requests with ease. Effective leave processes reduce administrative burdens and demonstrate an organization’s commitment to supporting its employees. Simplifying employee leave is a win-win strategy that ensures the workforce remains content, engaged, and ready to contribute their best.
In this virtual workshop, you will:
- Learn about Statutory Leaves and optional leaves;
- Demonstrate effective ways to communicate with employees about the need for their leaves and while they are on leave;
- Practice information requests to approve medical leave for an employee;
- Develop and implement a Workplace Accommodation plan;
- Create a Gradual Return to Work Plan; and
- Recognize the importance of workplace accommodation and its limitations.
The course fee varies between $249 and $349 depending on the ticket type.
Next workshop starts April 9, 2024
- Lectures 2
- CPD Hours 6
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes